Monday, January 10, 2011

Sorry for the silence

Firstly, apologies for the silence of late. I have been a very busy girl.

I got married on the 18th of December to the absolute love of my life and have been in ditsy wedding/marriage mode. Ah... to be honest that wore off quite quickly. When you have a one night honeymoon at The Pier down at Glenelg and your 10 month old crashes the party, reality sets in fast. Christmas, New Years and finally leaving my full time job to focus my full and devoted attention to the Bargain Mums phenomenon. How exciting.

So where are things at now? We are in the process of redeveloping our website and are set to open about 12 regional and capital city sites on February 1. Moving forward in leaps and bounds!! I certainly do have my work cut out for me over the next little while.

Thank you for being patient with me and for enjoying the silence.

I'm back for 2011, firing and ready to help your family save money.

Stay tuned!

Indy Hilditch (yep, I'm a Hilditch now!).

No comments:

Post a Comment